Trusted and Proven Credit Repair
Every mountain has a hidden path, a route taken only by the few who view the peak as part of the journey, not just a goal to check off on a bucket list. Finding that path on your own can be difficult and it is not uncommon for those attempting it to turn back before reaching their goals. Sometimes, you need a Sherpa to lead the way. What is a Sherpa? A Sherpa is a guide that helps others reach their goals. When it comes to climbing the mountain that is credit score improvement, Sherpa Credit is here to be your guide toward your goals.
Sherpa Credit knows every nook and cranny of the credit industry. Our professionals have spent decades assisting people gain access to the credit they need and deserve, regardless of their starting point. They’re familiar with both sides of the aisle, working for creditors and consumers alike. Additionally, they are committed to staying on top of the ever-shifting terrain that is credit repair, ensuring that their efforts remain effective.
If you feel like improving your credit score is like staring up a cliff, let us show you the easier path. Begin your climb to a higher credit score with Sherpa Credit. Take your next step and contact us today to receive a free credit consultation.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION
- If you are in an active bankruptcy, we do not want to disrupt that process so we will not accept you as a client. Once your bankruptcy has been dismissed or discharged, however, we would be more than happy to help guide you to better credit.
- Once you complete the enrollment, we will set up an onboarding call. During this call we will be accessing your detailed credit bureau report. Due to the sensitive nature of this information we need to ensure that we have the right person. To achieve this you will be asked to upload the following documents, so please have them available:
– Valid state issued identification: unexpired Driver’s License or State ID– Proof of address: Utility bill, bank statement, insurance statement, something official addressed to you at your home address dated in the last 30 days. Credit card statements are not permitted.
This information will also be utilized later when filing disputes on your behalf. Without it, the credit bureaus have no way to authenticate the request.
- We are actively working on expanding our services to more locales; please check our FAQs page to view our list of clientele areas.
- As Sherpas, we can guide you through the process and carry some of the load, however, we need you to actively participate in the journey. If you are not ready to take positive steps to improve your credit, including committing to paying your bills on time and starting to pay down your credit card balance, you are probably not ready for our help and should not enroll.